Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday in my office


August 16th, 2008



wow…
this is saturday??, really??? he he, yeah it is true this day is saturday… the day for family or take something for fun after work a week or relaxation for a while
but not 4 me, saturday August 16 2008, i have to work, coz this week is my turn to get picket (investordaily term), …
as we know this weekend is not ordinary weekend, but extraordinary weekend or long weekend, Sunday will be our independence day, but for celebration day monday will be held..
for a long time i have wait for this long weekend, it would be happen, but one week before this weekend i choose to accompany my sweetie to prepare all for her take-off to waikabuba in NTT for her job…yah…i am alone again in jakarta, after 3 weeks together with my fondly honey…
this saturday is really not ordinary day..my job for this week is different from prevail…this a new challenge for me,,,,
to summarize our budget statistics……uhhhhhhhhhhh
this complicated task for me, this unusual for me coz this job used to handle my bos arie fiantisca…as we know friends, our budget statistics continual uncertain depend of goverment sense, and we have to follow budget’s news every day …so we dont behind…and easy to summarize each every change from goverment sense…
the first step i took to summarize this budget was compare with the jobs before…if i got one file related to my job, any two conditions
that used to i take, the first is update that data and the second make some modify related to user demand….
the bugdet statistics file that i have to summarize about 400 pages, wow,,,first it make me nervous and unconfidence to pass that, how can i pass if i am not from social science in college and rare to follow this growth (in my mind, he he), but this affect have to faraway from my mind, it would be bad for me…
piecemeal pages of budget statistics i read with patient and full concentration, i was focused with the user demand and unexpected i could pass and i found all of user demand (my boss demand)…wow
and thanks for god in my heart….
the budget and realization of budget i got along SBY as a president, exactly bu lis’s demand and she was’nt asked me anything related that data….used to done by her…., he he he…
i am happy for this weekend, althought i couldn’t get a long weekend, i am happy coz i could learning for anything in my office and i find happiness for that,,,,,learning every day is mine….
one again, it make knew how our goverment allocated our budget,,
and i am sure that it must take a heavy pressure coz many thing considered…considered for our human beings and for all our living and wealth in our this land……..


the last happy independence day……….

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes